What's New at SWIM?
Visit the Seacoast Watershed Information Manager often to stay up to date with what's happening in your watershed and the surrounding region. The SWIM website will regularly feature new stories, resources, activities, and discussions.
Here are the most recent entries in the community forums and water resource library.
Last 10 Entries in the Water Resource Library
- Great Bay Nitrogen Non-point Souce Study
Theme(s): Water Supply, Water Quality | Created: August 22, 2013
- Assessment of Pre-restoration Habitat Conditions and Fish Populations in Branch Brook
Theme(s): Restoration | Created: March 21, 2013
- A Comprehensive Wetland Program for Frinding Salt Marshes in the York River, Maine
Theme(s): Landscape Characterization | Created: January 31, 2013
- Final Report on Dissolved Oxygen Levels in Select Maine Estuaries and Embayments Summer 1995
Theme(s): Water Quality | Created: September 08, 2011
- Biodiversity Informatics Web site
Theme(s): Landscape Characterization, Water Quality, Water Supply | Created: June 02, 2010
- A Citizens Guide to Coastal Watershed Surveys
Theme(s): Water Quality, Community Resources | Created: June 02, 2010
- Salt Marshes: A Global Perspective
Theme(s): Water Quality, Restoration | Created: June 02, 2010
- DEP Issue Profile: Mandatory Shoreland Zoning Act
Theme(s): Water Quality | Created: June 02, 2010
- Summary of Mousam Lake Septic System Study
Theme(s): Water Quality | Created: June 01, 2010
- Community Planning For Kennebunk And Mousam River Restoration
Theme(s): Restoration | Created: February 25, 2010